In order to protect the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, the company has set up a policy covering all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out, and the means of action available to individuals so that they can exercise their rights to the full.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site : https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”) : JISEG IT
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”) : JISEG IT
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the Host”) :
JISEG IT SARL is hosted by IONOS, whose head office is located at 7 Pl. de la Gare, 57200 Sarreguemines – France.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 – Site Management
For the good management of the site, the editor may at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or violate national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of functioning, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of a legal or amicable procedure because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by .
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
- The right of deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 5 Place de la pyramide, 92800 PUTEAUX La Défense
Ou par email, à l’adresse : contact [at] jiseg-it [dot] com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us through the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user ;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
– implementation of a user assistance ;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
– personalize services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history and preferences ;
– fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management ;
– management of possible disputes with users ;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences ;
Article 10 – Policy on data retention
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public ;
– when the user allows a third party’s website to access his/her data ;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data in order to perform these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data ;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings ;
Article 12 – Trade offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link:
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link:
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
Qu’est-ce qu’un « cookie » ?
Un « Cookie » ou traceur est un fichier électronique déposé sur un terminal (ordinateur, tablette, smartphone,…) et lu par exemple lors de la consultation d’un site internet, de la lecture d’un courrier électronique, de l’installation ou de l’utilisation d’un logiciel ou d’une application mobile et ce quel que soit le type de terminal utilisé (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ).
En naviguant sur ce site, des « cookies » émanant de la société responsable du site concerné et/ou des sociétés tiers pourront être déposés sur votre terminal.
Lors de la première navigation sur ce site, une bannière explicative sur l’utilisation des « cookies » apparaîtra. Dès lors, en poursuivant la navigation, le client et/ou prospect sera réputé informé et avoir accepté l’utilisation desdits « cookies ». Le consentement donné sera valable pour une période de treize (13) mois. L’utilisateur a la possibilité de désactiver les cookies à partir des paramètres de son navigateur.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site :
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and product representation
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
pexels.com / adobe stock
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address:
contact [at] jiseg-it [point] com
Achievements and projects
IONOS partenaire officiel
5 Place de la Pyramide,
92800 PUTEAUX, La Défense
+33 (0) 7 67 71 05 78