|Company name||Jiseg IT|
|CEO||Jessie J. UGOLIN|
|Address||5 place de la Pyramide, 92088 Paris, La Défense Cedex|
|Phone||+33 7 67 71 05 78|
|contact [at] jiseg-it [dot] com|
|Share capital||1 000 €|
|NAF/APE code||Conseil en systèmes et logiciels informatiques (6202A)|
Technical coordination / design
Production / hosting
www.jiseg-it.com • ionos.fr
www.jiseg-it.com • ionos.fr
Photos : Pixabay
General Conditions (GC)
- The service of implementation includes all that is explicitly listed in the description of the work, but does not include what is not described in this same field.
- Unless an additional payment period is agreed upon by both parties and indicated on the invoice, payment shall be made no later than the 30th day following the date of the invoice (C. Com. art. L. 441-6, at.2 modified by the law of 15 May 2001). Any delay in payment may give rise to late payment penalties payable without reminder, at the rate of 10% of the total invoice per month of delay (Fight against late payments / article 53 of the NRE law). Payment by bank transfer or by check made out to “JISEG IT”.
No discount in case of advance payment.
- In accordance with the CPI (articles L.121-1 0 l. 121-9), only the economic rights explicitly stated in the conditions of assignment shall be transferred to the customer for the work described, to the exclusion of any other, and this within the limits also appearing there. It is reminded that the moral right of a creation (including in other right to the respect of the work and right to the respect of name) remains attached to its author in a perpetual and imprescriptible way.
Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the author or his successors in title is unlawful, and punishable under the laws relating to the offence of counterfeiting. It is the same for the translation, the adaptation, or the transformation, the arrangement or the reproduction by any art or process. (Art. L. 122-4 of the CPI).
- The totality of the production and the rights relating thereto, which are the subject of the present order, shall remain the full and exclusive property of JISEG IT until the invoices issued by JISEG IT are paid in full by the client company, up to the total amount of the order and any amendments concluded during the course of the service. As a corollary, the client company shall become the de facto owner of the rights assigned from the time of final payment and settlement of all invoices issued by JISEG IT in the context of the order.
- Any delivery of sources or work files relating to the present order shall only be made in the event of necessity induced by the strict exploitation of the work provided for in the conditions of assignment or in a subsequent amendment.
- JISEG IT reserves the right to mention its work for the client company as a reference and to quote textual or iconographic extracts from the works concerned within the strict framework of its commercial prospecting, external communication and advertising activities. Any reservation to JISEG IT’s right of publicity must be modified and negotiated before the quotation is signed and mentioned on the invoice.
- The customer company assumes full and complete responsibility for the choices made in terms of textual and iconographic content appearing in the production delivered by JISEG IT, as well as for the use made of it, in particular its compliance with the representations in force. It also assures that it is the owner of the rights necessary for the exploitation of all the creative textual or iconographic elements supplied by it to JISEG IT within the framework of its assignment, and
guarantees JISEG IT against any claim relating to the infringement of rights to these elements.